Table of Contents
Want straight answer to this question? Its obliviously YES.
Now days I am getting so many queries and doubt asking who can do python? Can I do python course but I am not having any coding background so let’s dig into it.
There are roughly 600 languages in the programming world but now a days there is so much demand for Python programming.
Before starting into detail discussion lets first understand what is Python?
What is Python
Python is perfect programming language for the people who don’t know coding. There are many programming languages like Java, Dot Net, C, C++ but python is easy to learn and simple.
Being is there in industry from last 20 years python is the first preference of many programmers.
Python is invented by Guido van Rossum in 1991. Python has many additional features of traditional and modern Programming Languages such as C and Java.
The main advantage of Python is syntax of python of very simple as compared any other language, and mainly it has libraries which can be used for programming.
Python is easy to learn, easy to deploy and easy to use languages. It is one of the promising languages of future. Companies like YouTube, Instagram, and Surveymonkey has developed in python. Python provides good support by providing libraries to the developer community.
Advanced technologies like Machine learning, AI, Big Data are heavily relying on python.
Who is for Python
Now a day’s Python is not limited only in development in fact now a day’s python is used for python scripting in the field of automation testing.
Also python is used in data science, data mining and machine learning.
According to statictimes Python is number 1programming language in the world currently.
Many big MNC’s are adopting python for their new upcoming projects due to python supports multiple platforms. Many companies who are into big data and machine learning are heavily rely on Python. Companies like YouTube, Instagram, Surverymonkey are developed in Python.
Also there are lots of Job Opportunities currently available in python or its platforms.
Advantages of Python
- Its supports multiple platforms
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) driven.
- Allows you to scale even the most complex applications with ease
- Extensive Support Libraries
- Has the ability to scale even the most complex applications
- Ideal for building prototypes and testing out ideas faster
- Open-source with an ever-growing community support
Things you should know before you start the Python
Many other languages need basic knowledge of C language; it is always an advantage if you know basics of c language.
It is not to have compulsory to have programming knowledge but there are few things which you should know before you start learning Python.
Check out below things which you should know before you start learning python.
- Difference between Front end and Backend
Front-end vs. back-end — what’s the difference? You might have heard these 2 terms many times referred to web page.
Front-end is nothing but what we can see on a particular web page. it can a text, image, video which can be developed using technologies like html, css, bootstrap, php etc.
Back-end in contrast is a code which goes behind that page. Its what you don’t see. Backend tell website what to do which page to display when someone search for something on your website. Backend technologies are python, ruby, pearl etc.
So that’s the basic difference between front-end and back-end.
- What can we do with Python?
You need to know what you can do with the python. You can develop the backend of any website, do data mining, automate repetitive many things, python can be used in Machine learning.
There are many more things apart from this which we can do with the help of python.
- Which Version is suitable Python 2 vs Python 3
There is always debate whether we should use python 2 or python 3 especially in version 2.5 or 3.5.
So what the difference, Python 2 is the old legacy version which is there in the industry from more than one and half decade. And Python 3 is now future. Some of the libraries of python 2 are not compatible with python 3.
Many companies are moving from Python 2 to Python 3 so instead od learning python 2 which is going to obsolete after some days start learning python 3.
- Understand what jobs hire Python developers
As python is used in many fields so there are many job opportunities available in market on different designation.
Below is some of the field which companies are hiring.
Junior Python Developer
It’s nothing but an entry level job for fresher students, so what’s the exact job role of Python developer.
- Write reusable repetitive Python code
- Integrate product frontend with the backend side (Client side with server side)
- Integrate applications security and data protection.
- Integrating data storage solutions for website or application.
Non Python -Skills you require.
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks (Django, Flask, Pyramid)
- Knowledge of server-side languages
- Debugging and Testing skills
PYTHON FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Python full stack developer in kind of mid role between fresher and mid level experience candidate.
SO whats exactly full stack developer, Full stack developer is nothing but having a full knowledge of frond end and backend development.
- Developing backend of websites with Python, ruby etc.
- Developing server databases
Non-Python skills you require.
- React JS
- Node JS
- Ruby on Rails
Mid-to-Senior Level Python Jobs
Its an data mining job where data scientist extract the data for companies and find the patterns and make predication based on that data.
Data scientist people have stats, mathematics, computer science background.
Now more and more companies are relying on data analysis so its an premium job role now in industry.
- Data Mining or data analysis form companies data
- Developing the tools and to monitor companies data in order measure accuracy of data
- Applying or developing data accuracy techniques.
Non-Python Skills to Have
- Experience in data science tool (R, NumPy, matlab)
- Data visualization tool (Django Framework knowledge)
- Expertise in query languages (SQL, Pig, Hive)
MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
It’s and higher level high experience and hard job role in python. ML engineers develop machine, develop codes which will performs their action without instructing them.
Now a day’s AI & ML is the highest paying job in industry.
- Understand the data structures, patterns
- Collaborate with data scientist to develop the models
- Developing the algorithms
Non-Python Skills to Have
- Deep knowledge of maths, statistics, and algorithms
- Knowledge of R Language
- Proficiency Knowledge in machine learning frameworks
So what’s the conclusion, Anyone can do Python Programming with any background.
Even if you are fresher may be BSC, BCS, BCA or engineering graduate or experience person from non it fields like civil, mechanical, electronics engineers than also you can do python programming, as there is no prerequisite required for python programming.
Many graduates from many different fields are doing python now irrespective of their non-it background and companies are also hiring many fresher’s for junior roles, but one thing is most important here if you want to get a job here then you should be able to write code in python and you can learn python at home from the internet as there are many free resources available on the web or else you can join any Python certification training course